Swindon 32 Overview
|Swindon Moose |
113 lodge was instituted in 1929
Followed by 157 lodge in 1934.
1936 committee formed to raise funds for the hall.
By 1939 £94 5s 3d had been raised but was put on hold during the war.
Project revived in 1947 when Temple Committee took the lead.
246 lodge formed 1953
By 1955 balance was nearly £3000
Constitution approved 1956
1958 site bought for £2500
25th April 1964 centre opened
Centre officially opened by the Grand Governor E Hughes.
Bro Gilbert White unveiled the founder members board.
Kitchen extension 1978
|<- previous|| || |
Swindon 32 History
|Moose Swindon 32 Lodge and Ladies Circle|
Moose International has had a presence in Swindon since 1929. A fraternity that originated in the United States but spread worldwide, it is bas ....more